1. General Information
What is GDPR?
2. Type and use of collected information
If you visit our site to read or download information, the data we collect derives solely from Google Analytics and are used only for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more user-friendly and attractive. Such data may include: Session information, length of visits to pages, page interaction information, language, country, city, browser & operating system used, service provider, screen resolution etc. All of the above-mentioned information contain no personally identifiable data about you; this means that it is not associated with any name, address or other identifiable personal data.
If you send us an e-mail requesting information, we will use your e-mail address only to respond to your question.
If you make a reservation through our website, as part of the process, you’ll be asked to enter the following personal information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number & Country. These data are used for the following purposes:
– To provide and operate our Services
– To update our reservations calendar with your reservation and details
– To send you emails with Holiday Wishes (Christmas, New Year’s etc)
– To send you emails with updates about our company and special offers for repeating customers
– To enforce our User Agreement, Applicable National Laws and any agreement we have with you
– By completing the booking you acknowledge that you’ve read and accepted our Property Policies, as mentioned on the reservation form.